House Plans made by and the drawings made by does not have a professional Architect’s stamp on them. If your municipal corporation requires one for submission & approval, they will only accept a stamp from a professional licensed Architect in your area where you plan to build. In this case, you will need to take your house plans to a local engineer or architect for review and stamping.

We can issue a drawing with Professional Architect’s Stamp at an additional cost for other purposes such as Bank Loan, Personal Satisfaction, etc. but not for Municipal Building permission.